03 November, 2008

What to write?

Okay, I know there's no kid pictures. Sorry to disappoint. I've been in a personal dilemma lately. What do I write on here? Do I really want to blog? Is what I say worth reading for anyone? Does it make me vain to think so? I could update everyone on the kids (don't worry, I will), rant about the current political issues (okay, maybe I'll do that, too), or just randomly talk about anything I want to (which I am obviously doing now).

I do want to say that I am nervous, yet hopeful. Tomorrow will bring us a change in some way, yet we just wait. Well, not just wait. Of course, there is work to be done between now and then, and it definitely won't end with tomorrow. The work will still be there. I am just holding on to that glimmer of hope that I feel that this is the point of change we've been waiting for. I am hoping to get another "yes on prop 8" caller at my house tonight. They caught me off guard last time, so my argument didn't sound quite the way I wanted it to. I am all prepared now. Wouldn't it be great to have the missionaries show up at my door, too? Would I invite them in? Offer some decaf tea? And, then unload. I sure hope I would.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

i want to hear what you have to say! if you are vain, then i am too!

and prop 8, don't get me started. it hurts my heart to know it might pass. i love you guys.

please keep posting. if it helps, i use my blog as a journal of sorts and i love going back and reading my old posts, seeing old photos, etc.