09 October, 2008

Halloween is getting closer...

Our favorite season is here and favorite holiday just around the corner.  Can you tell they are excited?  I think the costume ideas change everyday.  Cat, mermaid, dragon, monster, and so on.  I have learned to not rush out and get costume supplies or search craigslist too much.  It could change tomorrow.  Yet, it is all so fun to anticipate.  In the meantime, our harvested pears are creating such a sweet aroma in the house tonight while the crisps cook.  
This time of year just reminds me of what family is all about and to remember these moments.  I want to nest and get ready for winter hibernation like the good mama bear I am.





1 comment:

Nicola said...

cuties! it is M's favorite, too. i got the front cleaned up just in time for his crazy decorating!